Lyme Regis: Incredibly Modellable

With lock down being eased, it was nice to finally get out somewhere. Lyme Regis was fortunately rather underpopulated on this windy day and that allowed me to get some pictures of the little harbour, which I think you'll agree could easily have a narrow gauge railway running around it. 

For a long time I was keen on studying architecture, and this little building rather piqued my interest. 

It's an interesting looking building that seems to have been built onto and modified extensively and is full of character. 

And finally, a scene that is just begging to be modelled down one of the back lanes near the town Mill. 
It's a shame really about the more modern building on the left but to me it is one of those scenes where I'd happily model it despite the lack of trains. 

Comments